Regularly changing your password is crucial to maintaining the security of your account, as it helps protect against potential threats. Additionally, if you happen to forget your password, you have the option to reset it and regain access to your account.
Change your password
To change your password on MyMahotsav if you're already logged in:
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/).
- There are two ways to access your Login Information page:
- On the left-hand side of the webpage, click on the arrow next to Account Settings and then select Login Information.
- From the profile drop-down menu, select Account Settings > Login Information.
- Please enter your new password and then re-enter it in the next field.
- Click Save Changes.
- You can continue using the website. Whenever you login you can now use your new password to log in.
Reset your password
(You will need access to the email associated with your account)
To reset your password if you're not logged in to MyMahotsav:
- Visit the login page at https://mymahotsav.com/ and click on Sign in.
- Select Forgot password?.
- Enter your email address and click on request reset link.
- Navigate to your emails and select the contained link.
- You will be taken to a page to reset your password.
- You will also have an option to generate a secure password.
- Once you have selected your secure password, click Save.
- Visit the login page and enter your new password to gain access to your account again.