On MyMahotsav, you can create multiple customized resumes for volunteering work or for jobs. When applying for jobs you are qualified for you can choose the resume you tailored specifically for those roles.
To make a resume:
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your Social dashboard.
- To access the resume form
- Option 1: From the profile drop-down menu, click on Jobs > Submit Resume.
- Option 2: From the slider on the left hand side of the webpage, click on the arrow near Jobs and then click on Submit Resume.
- First enter basic details like Name, email, professional title, location and upload a photo.
- You can add a link for a video and choose the resume category from the drop-down menu.
- Enter content for you resume. Skills, education and experience can be added separately, so add other details in this field. You can enter multiple skills but separate them by comma.
- You can add multiple URLs, education and experience details. Click '+Add URL,' '+Add Education,' or '+Add Experience,' enter info, and click again to add more.
- Optionally you can upload your resume in word or PDF for employers to see.
- Click on the check box after going through the Terms and conditions and then click on Preview.
- This will show you a preview of your resume. If you want to make any changes, click on Edit Resume. Once you have checked your resume, click on Submit Resume.
- Your resume will be sent for approval. Once approved by MyMahotsav's admin, your resume can be viewed by potential employers.
- To create another resume, follow the steps from Step 2 again.
You can check the status of approval of your resumes by:
- First, access the candidate dashboard. You can do so in two ways
- Option 1: From the profile drop-down menu, click on Jobs > Candidate Dashboard.
- Option 2: From the slider on the left-hand side of the webpage, click on the arrow near Jobs and then click on Candidate Dashboard.
- Here you can see all the jobs you applied for and the resumes you have submitted. If a resume has not yet been approved, you can see 'Pending Review' status under your name near the title of the resume you submitted.
- You can also add a new resume from this page. Click on Add Resume and follow from Step 3 of "To make a resume".