MyMahotsav's user-friendly career portal empowers members by enabling job posting, simplifying candidate search, and facilitating effective talent recruitment.
To post a job:
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your Social dashboard.
- Access the post job list:
- Option 1: From your profile dropdown menu, click on Job Hirings > Post a Job.
- Option 2: On the left side of the webpage, click Job Hirings > Post a Job.
- Enter the Job title, Location (Optional), Job type, tags and job category. If it's a remote position, check the box near Remote position.
- Enter the job description and Email or URL you want the candidate to apply. You can also enter the closing date i.e. deadline for new applicants. Salary, the currency and salary unit (Hour, day, week, month or year).
- Lastly, enter your company details. Company name is required the remaining details are optional. Click on the check box accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Preview.
- This will show you how the job posting will look like to the candidates. From this page, you can either choose to Edit the listing or proceed to choose a package.
- Choose a package. If you already have a package it'll automatically choose that package. Click on Submit. Note: Package prices are subject to change.
- Once you submit the listing, one of our AerialBuz's admin will check and approve the job posting.
Once the job has been approved it'll appear in Job Portal which is accessible by clicking on Listing > Open Jobs on the navigation pane.