MyMahotsav's project management feature streamlines event planning. This feature is available only for groups. You can create tasks, set deadlines, add details, and assign members effortlessly.
To create a project in a group:
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/). You'll be redirected to your member dashboard.
- Access your groups (Groups for who you are a member or creator of) by:
- Option 1: Click on Social Groups on the member dashboard.
- Option 2: Select Social > Groups from the Navigation pane and then click on My Groups.
- Option 3: Select Groups > My Groups from the profile dropdown menu.
- Click on the group name of the group you want to create a new project for.
- On the redirected page, click on Projects.
- Click on New Project.
- Enter the Name of the project, the category and details. if you want to notify the group members, check the check box near 'Notify Co-Workers'.
- Once done, click on Add New Project.
- Once you click on Add New Project, you'll be directed to the Overview page of your project.
Now you can create tasks, have discussions, add milestones etc. and manage your events effectively!