Having an invoice is important when buying a product for several reasons. It serves as proof of purchase and helps with warranty claims or returns. It also provides clarity on the transaction details, such as the item's price, quantity, and any applicable taxes. Additionally, an invoice aids in record-keeping for budgeting, accounting, and financial tracking purposes.
To get a copy of your invoices:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your Social dashboard.
- You can access My Orders page in three ways:
- Option 1: From the profile dropdown menu, select My Transactions > Orders.
- Option 2: From the slider on the left-hand side, click on the arrow near My Transactions and click on Orders.
- This will redirect you to the page displaying all the orders you have placed.
- Click on Print Invoice.
- Click on Print to save as a PDF copy.
Note: When you purchase a product, an invoice is mailed to your registered email address.