As a valued member of MyMahotsav, you have the ability to create impactful campaigns, and it is crucial to maintain a diligent record of the funds you have successfully raised. Keeping track of these funds will enable us to ensure transparency and accountability, ultimately enhancing the effectiveness of our initiatives and making a positive difference in the lives of those we seek to support.
To check the funds you have raised:
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/).
- There are three ways to access your fundraising dashboard:
- Option 1: From the profile dropdown menu, select My Fundraising > My Funding Dashboard.
- Option 2: On left side of the webpage, click on the arrow next to My Fundraising and then click on My Funding Dashboard.
- Option 3: Click on My Fundraising on the Member Dashboard.
- Here you can check out all the funds you have received, how many people backed your campaigns, the pledges received and all the campaigns you have made.
- You can modify the timelines and review funds raised for specific months, years, or any other desired period.
- If you want to see how much money your campaigns earned individually, click on Campaigns > My Campaigns.
- From here you can see all the campaigns you have started, and the amount has been raised by each campaign.