RMA, or "Return Merchandise Authorization," is a system in place to manage the return and repair of products within the warranty period. It helps streamline the process by authorizing and tracking the return, ensuring a smoother experience for customers.
To add an RMA policy:
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/).
- Access your Vendor dashboard from:
- Scroll down the vendor dashboard, select Settings > RMA.
- It'll open the Return and Warranty Page.
- There are three types of warranty for which you can make RMA policies:
- No Warranty: You can enter a short description for the RMA policy for No warranty.
- Warranty Included: There are two length options for warranty included i.e. Limited or Lifetime. For Limited warranty enter the length in number and choose the duration (i.e days, weeks, months or years). If you choose Lifetime, the length value and duration will be hidden. Enter the RMA policy.
- Warranty as an Add on: You can add multiple warranty durations along with the price in this option. Enter the RMA policy.
- You can edit the text in the RMA policy field, add an ordered list, an unordered list and links by clicking on the icons above the text.
- Once you've completed entering all the details, click on Save Changes.