As a member of MyMahotsav, you can list a Purohit. This will appear in the Purohit's listing directory for other members of the site to browse and discover.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
To list a Purohit
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/).
- You can access your photos page by:
- Option 1: From your profile dropdown menu, select My Listings > Add Purohit.
- Option 2: From the slider on the left-hand side, click on the arrow near My Listings and then Add Purohit.
- You will find the Purohit listing form. You will need to complete five sections to submit the listing.
- You can import your listing from various websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor etc. by entering the URL and clicking on Import Details. This will check and enter whatever details it can gather. Go through all the sections to see if anything was missed out or if you want to fill certain details exclusive to MyMahotsav.
- To import from Google My Business, click on Connect to Google My Business, log in and enter the AUTH code and click on Authorize.
If you manually want to enter the listing, then you will have to go through the five sections.
- To submit a listing you need to purchase a package for each listing. The packages shown in the image below are subject to change. Choose a package and click on Next.
- Enter the Purohit's title, Date of birth, Purohit's description and experience. To make it more easy for customers to find your listing, add Tags and Category. If you choose multiple categories, you can choose which one of those categories you want to show as the default. Then click on Next.
- You can set your location either by manually entering it, by moving the pointer on the map to auto-fill location details or by clicking on the arrow near Address to automatically enter the details of your current location into the address details. Once done click on Next.
- Here you need to fill any contact details, media files and other details.an access your photos page by:
- Contact details: Enter your phone number, Email, website and Facebook URL.
- Adding Business Hours: If you want to add Business Hours, click on Yes option to enter the timings By default, weekends are considered as closed. If you work on weekends, click on '+' icon to set timings. If you are open at a particular timeslot and closed at some, you can click on '+' icon to add additional timings for a particular day. If you are closed on a particular day, you can click on the '-' icon to set the day as closed. If you're open on a particular day, click on the '+' icon to set the timings. If your shop is open 24 hours, click on the checkbox next to each day to set it open for 24 hours.
- Media and Images: You can add images, video URL and documents in this section. For uploading documents or images, you can either upload them by clicking on Select files or by dragging and dropping in the box.
- Other details: Here you can enter details like communication language, Puja Specialty, price range, Payment type, special offers and cancellation policy/
- Here you can link any temples, organizations, products, events, crowdfunding campaigns, blogs, official groups, groups or jobs with this listing. Once entered click on Submit Listing.
Once you submit the listing, it needs to get approved by one of MyMahotsav's admins. Once approved, people can view your listings in the Purohits listing page.