On MyMahotsav organizations, temples, and members can hold photo contests. Showcase your talent, submit relevant photos, and stand a chance to win incredible prizes. Unleash your creativity, participate now, and let the voting decide the winners!
To submit photos for a competition:
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/).
- On the navigation pane, select Media > Photo contests.
- Scroll down and select which contest you want to submit your photos for.
- Click on View/Upload Photos.
- Click on Upload Photos. Note: Before uploading photos, please check the rules of the competition which is on the right-hand side of Upload photos option.
- You will be redirected to a form to submit your photo entries.
- First section is optional. Here you can enter your Blog/Gallery/ Website details, Facebook and twitter handle.
- Second is where you need to enter the photo details and upload the same. Enter the title and description of the photo you are uploading. You can mention the camera model and copyright owner of the photo.
- Choose the category which best suits the photo you're uploading.
- Upload your image by clicking on Browse. Note: You can upload only one photo. If you want to upload more, you need to fill details again.
- Once done, click on Submit Photo.