Easily connect and communicate with your network by sending messages to your connections
To send a message to your connections,
- When you sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/), you'll be navigated directly to your Member dashboard.
- You can send a new message by:
- Method 1: From the profile dropdown menu select Messages > New Message and follow from Step 3.
- Method 2: On the lefthand side of the webpage, click Messages > New Message and follow from Step 3.
- Method 3: Scroll down the member dashboard and click on My Messages and follow from Step 3.
- Your inbox will open with the To field open for you to enter the member's name.
- While typing the connections name in the To field, you'll get suggestions. If you find the person in the list, click on their name.
- Type out a message in the " Write a message" field.
- You can format, add lists, links and blockquotes by clicking on Aa.
- You can attach photos, videos, GIFs or documents by clicking on the icons.
- Once you have done typing out your message, click on the send button.
Alternatively you can access your inbox and compose message by:
- Click on the Inbox icon on the top right-hand corner and then click on View inbox.
- Click on the compose icon next to the three dots.