Adjust your privacy settings on MyMahotsav to control who sees your details. Customize access for public, members, connections or only you, ensuring your comfort online.
Changing your details privacy settings.
- Sign into your MyMahotsav account (https://mymahotsav.com/).
- You can access your profile in two ways:
- From the profile dropdown menu, select Profile > Edit Profile.
- On left side of the webpage, click on the arrow next to Profile and then click on Edit Profile.
- Underneath each section of information you have given you will see pale grey writing stating your current visibility setting and next to this you will see a Change option.
- Click on change and you will be given 4 options to choose from.
- All Members
- My Connections
- Only Me
- Once you've selected your preferred privacy settings, click on Save Changes.
- Once you've saved the changes, only the details for which you've specifically chosen the privacy settings as public, members, or connections will be displayed to those respective groups.
Alternatively, you can also view and adjust your privacy settings by:
- Visiting the profile drop-down menu, select Account Settings > Privacy.
- You will then be taken to your privacy page which will enable you to see all your information on a larger scale and you will be able to edit the audience visibility more quickly.
Note: Your profile picture, cover photo, first name, last name and nickname will be automatically set to public and you cannot modify the privacy settings of these fields.